The Hermanus Wine & Food Festival was a huge success again! Despite – or maybe because of the rain – it was a celebratory masterpiece experience of a choice of tasting more than 300 unique and beautiful wines of our area. This highly popular annual festival bringing wine-lovers from all over South Africa and the world to Hermanus for a well organised & relaxing feast of the senses. See you in 2018!!!
We leave the 2017 copy as reference until the 2018 festival details become available.
19 Years of Fine Wine Celebration
Friday 11 & Saturday 12 August 2017
When it comes to festivals the Hermanus Wine & Food Festival is one of the best. This celebration has been consistently rated as one of South Africa’s Top Ten Wine Festivals and for good reason. Wine Village puts 19 years of festival experience to use to warm the hearts and lift the spirit of those in pursuit of the finer things in life. This festival ensures that there is a great deal to look forward to as winter wraps up. Where else can you find such a vast collection of South Africa’s finest wine, craft beers, artisanal gin and of course the quintessential bubbly stand? All in one venue and presented by the people responsible for the creation of these fine products. Join the fun and buy your online at Computicket. R50 entry – R170 full package which includes tasting glass and access to the Wine Hall.
#WIN your set of double tickets!
Nosy Rosy and the Wine Village are giving away 10 double tickets to the value of R340 each. These tickets offer entrance to two people to all amenities at the Festival for one day)
- Who is presenting the HWFF?
- Where is it held?
To enter this competition please take these steps:
Mail the correct answers to email@example.com with the subject-line: I WANT TO WIN TICKETS TO HWFF 2017 : )
This action will automatically subscribe you to our newsletter but it is easy to unsubscribe if your taste fails you one day.
Using our festival hashtags will double your chances to win #winefest2017 #localislekker
WINE TASTING HALL
- The Hermanus Wine & Food Festival brings together more than 50 premium wine producers showcasing more than 250 wines.
- Winemakers offer tastings of their latest vintages and special releases.
- Introductions are made to new producers.
- Producers joining us again include Hamilton Russell Vineyards, Beaumont Family Wines, Bouchard Finlayson, Creation, Lomond, Newton Johnson, Sumaridge, The Giant Periwinkle, Raka, Strandveld, Paul Cluver and Domaine des Dieux to name a few.
- As per usual, Wine Village will offer all festival wines at cellar door prices with great discounts and free shipping in the Overberg. A great chance to stock up your home cellar.
FOOD & ENTERTAINMENT MARQUEE
- Tempt your taste buds with wine while listening to live music performances or indulge in delectable food. There’s sure to be something to tame the most ravenous of appetites.
- The Hermanus Wine & Food Festival showcases one of the most sought after gourmet food marquees with a lip-smacking range of delicious food and deli products. Local restaurants, food stalls and food trucks will serve a variety of yummy delights.
- With plenty of space to sit down and relax or lounge around this is the place to meet friends and make memories.
- 8 brew masters to present more than 30 craft beers and ciders.
- Join the latest trend and visit the Gin-Avaria where South Africa’s most innovative and exotic gins will be introduced by the passionate micro- distillers who inspired them.
- The on-site Wine Village shop will take orders of your favourite drinks which you can take home or conveniently have delivered to your doorstep.
Sit back and relax in the Hermanus Wine Festival Lounge and enjoy the funky performances of great local musicians.
- A dedicated team will entertain children with a jumping castle and various other games.
- The children can enjoy some time out with Mom and Dad having great fun.
WINE VILLAGE HERMANUS – THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE SELECTION OF SOUTH AFRICAN WINES
- Wine Village is situated at the entrance to Hemel-en-Aarde. Known for its magnificent scenery, beauty of Babilonstoring and Kleinrivier Mountains and its remarkable wines. It is here that Wine Village opened its doors almost two decades ago.
- Wine Village is renowned for its dedicated staff and daily wine tasting available seven days a week.
- Join Hermanus Wine & Food Festival on Friday 11 August and Saturday 12 August 2017.
- The Wine Village team is at hand before, during and after the Festival to answer any questions.
- The Wine Village delivers door to door across South Africa and the globe.
Call the Wine Village Hermanus with any questions or visit www.winevillage.co.za
We love seeing how much you enjoy the festival and our wines and welcome you to share festival images with us. Our festival hashtag is #winefest2017 #localislekker and you can follow us on:
Instagram – @hermanuswinevillage
Twitter – @winevillage
Facebook – winevillagehermanus
Pinterest – winevillage
For more information or stall enquiries contact Ulla at firstname.lastname@example.org
SAFE JOURNEY HOME WITH PERCY TOURS
The Wine Village deeply care about the safety of festival goers and have once again entrusted the duties of transporting visitors to Percy’s Tours. Contact Percy to book your designated driver. Tel 072 062 8500 or email@example.com
- The Wine Village presents the Hermanus Wine & Food Festival.
- The Hermanus Wine & Food Festival 2017 will be held at Curro Hermanus Private School! ~ Map
- Curro ~ GPS COORDINATES: S 34° 24’ 46.60” E 19° 11’ 29.07”